Ok so I wasn’t really exited about Selena Gomez coming to the station
until now. I had the image in my head of her from the disney channel at like
age 10. I just saw the “come and get it” (Selena’s latest single) video and
dayyyyummm… This chick really grew up.
Like really wow she’s grown. So I’m kind
of exited to see her now. We spent the entire morning after the show preparing
for the arrival. We turned the conference into the meet ‘n greet room and
blacked out some windows for some privacy. We moved the fun 107 vans to the
back of the studio so that Selena could park in between them and not be seen.
This is all not just for her but for the security of people at the station and
Fun 107’s property. If the secret location
got reveled to be the Fun 107 studio, we would have a mob of people who either
really like Selena Gomez or just have nothing better to do and want to get a
new profile pic with a celeb. Ironically, I was really hoping for a new profile
pic but It didn’t happen. She came and went in like a 15 maybe 20 minutes.
There were like 20 little girls whom got a picture and a hug and then she went
into the FM studio for an interview. I was lucky enough to be able to be one of
2 people recording the interview and was super close to the really sweaty Selena.
It gets hot in the studio with the door shut with just 3 people, so add in
Selena and her entourage it was pretty stuffy. Her upper lip and forehead got
wicked shiny and kinda gross. On her way out actually she tripped. And this was
my chance to make some sort of connection. She brought with her this bodyguard
that could have beat up Tevin. Like this dude was huge and nothing was
happening to this chick without his say so. But when she tripped I saw myself
as a potential hero. I was going to swoop her into my arms we would laugh have
a cool convo and stay in touch maybe go out, but that’s not really what
happened. So she tripped, wearing these crazy heels that I don’t think she was
prepared for, and I reached out to save her. I did get to kind of grab her
forarm but her bodyguard, who was actually further away from her than I was,
got to her first and body checked me out off her. There wasn’t so much as a
thank you
:(
:(
No comments:
Post a Comment