In thinking about my presentation, I’m not sure If the means by which I
share the things I described earlier. I have thought about air playing from an
iPad to a iTV in a classroom, but that is really tricky and glitch and I’m not
sure if airplay has the capabilities that I want, it does look really cool
though. I have a wire that plugs into my iPad and on the other end has the red,
yellow, and white plugs for a TV that would be on a projector, but also, that
only works for videos. I could upload a slideshow and use screen shows as jpegs
but I’m not sure how the audio will be handled. My computer would be best for
the audio and editing demos, and I could
easily connect my mac to a projector to do that, and I could have a slide show
of pictures happening when I’m talking about other stuff. I also want the radio
to be playing in the back ground. This could easily be done off of any radio or
from the radio pop app (we broadcast online) and I will have my iPad and a dock
there. More on that in a bit.
The three hosts are talking more and more about their up-coming FUN 107
cruise to the Bahamas. JR, Michael Rock, and Larry will be headed down starting
next Thursday until the following Friday. That gives me a little more than a
week of a change. I’m not sure what kind of things will change, I’m sure every
host runs his or her show differently and I welcome any different perspective.
With the cruise coming in a week, Larry told me he is going to get me to the
point where I don’t even need him to edit anything for the show. I am exited
about this step up, but what if I fnck it up? I mean its not like a little
deal, a ton of people listen. Hopefully I learn quickly. I’m actually looking
forward to the future more than I am enjoying my internship presently. I don’t
want to say that I am bored, but I definitely have a routine, with lots of ‘observing’
in between tasks, and the humor on the show is a little awful, so… I still do
not have a chair and I patiently await an offer from one of the DJs, I still
feel too uncomfortable to ask for it myself. I also feel too uncomfortable to
make myself a cup of coffee…there’s a Kuirig machine and some English breakfast
K-cups with my name all over them, but alas…not this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment